Friday 3 August 2007

Anonymous..hehe

Hmm i know its already late..but nways...today didnt do much..cept went to the mosque to perform me duties..

After that i went to IKEA!..haha with Cherrie..man..shopping sure is tiring....*cough..cough shoes...cough*....

Hmm many unexpected things happened today..first off, my uncles house got robbed!..man it was bad..they are heartless people who just dont have nething else to do =(

Then, me dad came home at arnd 11pm..

i got me and my brother some games..hehe..it's been a long time since we enjoyed a little bit of entertainment..hehe...transformers!..harry potter..and ghost recon 2!

oh..me n ness linked our sites together..how cool is that..haha... thumbs up dear!
goodnight..cheerio!

p.s: I SO WANNA BUY THAT MACRO LENS...but nah...lets not..

No comments: