Friday 10 August 2007

Friday Fanatique

Well, today was obviously another normal day..had nothing much..just that..i slept over at me grandparents house last night..hmm interesting to say..i found some of my dad's OLD photographs...and i mind u..OLD...he had some photography soul in him..i suppose....genes? hehe..

anywho, nothng much to say..just that..tomorrow, im gonna go to the hospital to get my medical records straightened..hehe..well..also!

i have some photos to share..
the first would be a flower..not knowing the species or type..it was right in front of my grandma's house..beautiful..the red vibrancy just outspoke me...


the second is OPTIMUS!!..haha..just a 'i like transformers' moment..haha..


third, my most prized photograph..well i didnt take it obviously..my dad's graduation from University Sains Malaya. One of the best Acturial students at that time. and he still is. well to me at least ;)





p.s: his achievements=my inspiration ;) love u pa...

No comments: