Monday 27 August 2007

Lafite Prego. como sava..?

ARGH! my mouse is not working right. argh!!!!

im not in the mood. yes, hilmi is mad. that's not easily done. medium. rare? yes.

ARGH! i cant bloody click!?!?! it was azrin's game. that penguin whatever u call it. i saw him pressing it so darn hard. ARGH. im mad. really mad. i want a new mouse. i really do. ARGH!! i might get one in phuket. MAYBE

nways. tonight, i had dinner with Along and Kak Erol at Westin. Prego Italian Restaurant. exquisite. hehe

had pizza, pasta (yum).. mocktail and juices. and that nice wild mushroom soup. haha..

after that, joined my parents and their friends at Lafite ShangriLa. Yes i now, i love fine dining. Sue me. haha

had an orange juice. must've cost at least RM20. haha

hm other than that. always the usual. became their photographer. not that im complaining!
but. it kinda sucks when ur using ur talent. but u dont get anything back in return. but lesson learned from papa. he always says 'takpela, buat sedekah'. haha..charity? yes.

so yeah. have some photos to share. but m REALLY LAZY to post it now. haha. cos my tummy is aching. and im exhausted. preparing for the trip to phuket though. hm anywho..

tomorrow ill be at the Canon HQ. Gonna get my EW-73B. haha ill post the pic tomorrow. its a lens hood. nyaahaha. and also. gonna get a new printer+fax+scanner AIO. hehe.

OMG!!!!!!! EOS 40D is out!! OFFICIALLY!!! ARGH!!!!! I LOVE THE NEW LOOK AND GRIP! looks so like a 5D! SHIT LA.. I WANT!..i saw someone who claims that he bought it for USD 1115.00 only. nice come together lens though. was an L too. man. i sure would like to taste that new b***h. hahaha sorry for the vulgar word. 10.1 megapixels. why shouldnt i scream? DIGIC III. What else is there i could ask for. but then again. it is always peculiar to get something new. and would be a waste of my 30D. nawh. if Lara Jade could capture great images with her 350D, what could my 30D do. =) Allah bless me. =)

Nways, i should be THANKFUL with what i already have. I SHOULD!! AM i?

so ok. im gonna go now. toodle doo.

p.s: the pasta was exceptionally good. slurps!

No comments: