Tuesday 29 December 2009

Smal words.. not big. No.

Has it ever occured to you, that you worry so much that it REALLY makes your head spin?

I'm walking on a thin line, not knowing what to do, 'cause of me being naive and ranting like a kid at the age of 10. I don't know how lucky I am. Sometimes I myself forget. Forgetting. That's such an excuse Hilmi. I swore once to never again excuse myself with pity. But nevertheless, it still happens.

Of course, I do not forgive myself for blurting out things that I have. Never too do I forgive myself for even laying a little small tiny pain on any heart. But nevertheless, you are strong. You stood up to me. Not asking me what. And why or when. But opened your heart for me. Never have I imagined how lucky I am. For I am a fool. I was. Am and will be.

And for such complicated simplicity, i wish to say sorry.

But apologising would only mean something unless I'm allowed to.

Can I?

I love you.

No comments: