Wednesday 30 December 2009

Bon Voyage my brother.


It's been a month already! E-am's been in Birmingham with me since late November. He flew back to KualaLumpur earlier this evening. Quite sad to see him go cause when i came home, it was quiet. He used to be the cheerful one that lights up the room and such. haha. He' hilarious. Arrogant. But hilarious. That's my brother.

Hope he's having a safe and wonderful flight. I asked the lady at the counter if the flight was full. We were delighted to hear that the flight was fairly empty. We secured a whole row for himself. Brilliant. The whole way to Dubai and then KualaLumpur.

Anyway, just wanted to thank him for everything whilst he was here. And apologies for not being able to provide or make available the time or events that he wanted. Cause I was superbly busy with my final project and it really took me out.

Hope you had a wonderful time here in Birmingham. You'll be missed very much.

No comments: