Friday 18 December 2009

The First Day

Alhamdulillah, we've entered the first day of the Muslim calendar. Usually this means another 'new year' for me. But this time around? It's much more. I've realised that there are things that i've taken for granted. We are humans. Humans take everything for granted. Always reminding myself that, we should always cherish what we already have because when we lose it, we run like chicken in a coop. We always forget that the wonderful things in life are earned not bought. I still have alot to learn in that 'department'. But insyaAllah. A new year ahead.

I'll be working on my 2010 resolution soon. Of course, some things are best kept to myself and my thoughts. But of course, i will share some of them with you. haha. I've had a few thoughts in my head. But of course, chasing the great things in life is a MUST. Especially when i'm at this very important juncture of my life. Ending my three year course in Visual Communication, majoring in Advertising in a few months. I've done what I can, with what I can and alhamdulillah it all paid off. All I can do now, is keep doing it. But do it better. That's what papa would say.

So wishing all Muslims a wonderful Awal Muharram and a great year ahead. I start this glorious day with ' Bismillah hirrohman Nirrohim '

In the name of Allah...

Salam.

No comments: