Sunday 27 December 2009

Happy X'Mas

Sorry for not updating earlier. Been really lazy. Nothing productive
except hibernating and stuffing myself with good food. I feel really
bad and insyaallah it'll change.

Although I don't celebrate x'mas, and some oppose of me celebrating
it, I respect other people's culture and I don't find there's anything
wrong with gathering and having dinner together. So long as I know
where my heart, mind and Iman stands, insyaallah it's all good.

Anyway it's been a lazy two weeks for me. Really chilled (literally)
and did nothing for university. I've got a 6,000 word dissertation
which is TOP PRIORITY for January. Need to start ASAP.

Alot has been on my mind lately. I think I'll just keep some to
myself. Just cause it might not be the best time to share. But really
bundles of things have been lingering on my mind. After prayers, I'll
always ask n doa to Allah to calm my heart and mind. But I think
there's more to it than that.

It's been a long time since I last picked up the Holy book and recite
the verses. It's been awhile since I sincerely and truly sit and think
of what's to come. And how to overcome it. Insyaallah. Allah knows
best. Never will he leave His slaves clueless.

Hoping everyone had a good holiday. And an early happy new year to all!

No comments: