Saturday 19 December 2009

One of those rants

Hiya all. Been awhile since i posted any rantings. Ilham's in the kitchen cooking up fried rice at 2am in the morning. It's currently -6'C in Birmingham city. God. It's silly cold. Anyway, was just looking through photos in facebook and realised something.

People change.

You know when you go through the photos in a chronology. Try going from back to front. See the transformation! You'd be surprised. I got to see how some friends from happy turned sad. Healthy turned bad. Well, bad turned too healthy was another one too.

What am i saying. Obviously people change. But you never realise it that much. Physical change. 'You've cut your hair!!' kinda note. But none other. Why should I complain. Apart from me needing a hair cut A.S.A.P., i've liked change. Without change, it'll be the same boring us. Me. And yes, you.

Winter holidays just started officially today. So yes, a few months more and i'm done with my undergraduate studies. Alhamdulillah. So far it's been a wonderful journey. Super ups. Super downs too. But of course, lessons learnt all the way. And more to come.

On that note, it's been awhile since I went to the Friday Prayers in Aston Uni. So I decided to go today with my brother. We were late! But praise be to Allah, we made it 5 minutes before the Khutbah ended. It was nice seeing the usual scene. Used to rush from class and pray. And get back to class. Haha. Now that i've got more free time, i walk.

Oh back to pictures. I've not been snapping. I think my camera's mad at me. haha. Soon my darling.

Anywho, mind you it's the 19th already. My fourth month anniversary with Qistina is just a week away. Alhamdulillah we've been blessed and so far all's well. But it's still a long way. We've had our share of fights and arguments. But we've managed. Thank you b.

Gonna go eat that Fried Rice of Ilham's now. Can't wait (or maybe i can haha) to taste it.

Salam!

No comments: