Tuesday 22 December 2009

Long time no see


It's been awhile since I went to see my very close relations in Perry Barr. They are more than friends to me. They are like own sister and brother. It was the Katukulas. Brilliant family.

Anyway today went pretty slow. Woke up pretty late and got a haircut (finally!). So after the haircut, did some last minute shopping at the German Market and for Xmas dinner this upcoming thursday night. Anywho, it went alright. Nothing than the norm today. 'cept the fact i had a haircut! Hahaha laugh all you want, but i've been postponing it for SO long! So it's quite an 'achievement'. ;)

Anyway me and ilham are gonna head to Coventry, to visit the University tomorrow. A little tour and some explanation would help my brother know what's ahead of him I suppose. I hope it's a small step to a bigger adventure. Not sure what to do after cause it's at 2pm. Shouldn't be too lenghty.

Been having quite rough rides with Qistina these few days. Maybe it's the distance and you know what it's like. We miss each other, so obviously we act like constipated monkeys sometimes. But it's alright. I know it's not easy for her. But we'll have to try. InsyaAllah it'll all be alright.

Anyway, wishing you all a wonderful time in these festive season and happy holidays to those flying around the world.

Salam.

No comments: