Thursday 9 July 2009

Smile




'Smile even when you heart is aching.'

I just love this quote. I believe it's from Chaplin's song. Lovely piece of writing. Simple yet it works. I think it is beautiful because i believe in it. I believe, when you are sad or depressed, putting on a smile could just make u feel a little bit better. And also, having a smile won't make other people feel depressed. Sometimes, we just need to keep to ourselves because there's just too much pain and agony in this world. Too much supply, but no demand. So in economic terms, it doesn't commute.

It's been awhile since i sat down and properly blogged. Have been pushing this to the side since i arrived. So have been blogging through my iPhone. Hence the spelling errors and all. My apologies. Lately i've not been doing anything productive. But i've been reading abit about the company i'll be interning at. Really quite fascinating. And the things they do are just exampilary.

Nothing much to say to be honest. Just felt like writing. Been awhile since i wrote from my heart. Could it be because i've not looked in myself and think about the things that pour my soul? Perhaps i've given up hope in thinking that i could mend certain things. And put back the puzzles together. Perhaps i'm just tired with puzzles and games. Maybe it's time to really sit and see what is needed to be done. I've not fed myself. Well not proper food, but emotionally. Emotional feeding time, closed? hehe. It's been the longest time since i remembered being able to speak my heart and mind. Calmly chatting away in the night. Talking about things that do not have anything to do with work, money and all those sort.

Perhaps i've been too busy with university and my working mind. I wonder where I misplaced my other parts?

Man, my writing is so 'kekok' right now. I'm so embarassed.

Salam

1 comment:

Liza Manaf said...

i also love the quote..
smile...!