Sunday 12 July 2009

Music and Dance



hey guys. Tonight i spent watching this wonderful stage performance by The Temple of Fine Arts. They organised an Indian Dance and Music performance which really was elegant and entertaining. To be honest with you, I just love the dedication that they've put in doing the thing they love. Dance. And music.

Went with my two cousins. Wanted to get a seat for my sister, but it was all full. Really feel bad for my sister :( ill make it up to her and bring her somewhere this coming week insyaAllah. Everything's been really quiet and slow. I've not been doing anything much. Today was the ONLY day i really went out and enjoyed myself! Can you believe it. Argh.

Anyway it's already half past 2am here in Malaysia. So i'd like to get some rest before waking up early tomorrow to send my papa to the airport. He's going off for a golf trip with my other uncles. :)

goodnight and salam!

No comments: