Monday 27 July 2009

Piling up!

Oh my. Things are starting to pile up. Darn it. I've got a lot of
things to complete before this weekend. So I can start my internship
with a light shoulder.

Anyway had lunch in KLCC today with my parents. Been awhile since the
three of us went out. Also been a month since I came back! Oh my
goodness. Time went past too quickly I think. What have I been doing.

Anywho Jijo's wedding is coming soon. Everything seems to be looking
alright. But rather messed about here and there. Hope she'll pull it
through. We have got two weeks before the day. Best of luck!

My body aches like crap. Back is hurting. And arms are sore. Oo much
moving from yesterday. Wedding photography can be challenging. Argh!
But was happy to have done it. :)

How was your weekend? Any good? :)

No comments: