Wednesday 8 July 2009

Listen

I made a personal conclusion that, we do not need to say alot of
things because it just shows how much we truly listen.

The time spent in talking about what we feel and think takes away the
time that we need to listen! As such cutting our listening time short.
Not a good idea I think ;)

Sometimes I prefer to be a listener. Yes I do talk alot. But
eventually the things that I say are only supporting sentences. Yes
maybe perhaps. It's interesting to know that people like talking about
themselves. Being all important. That's the nature of men. But when
then do we truly listen?

I remembered papa saying 'Listen with your HEART'. Only then will you
truly understand. When we ony skim through the outer layer of a
conversation, we get but only a glimpse of what's going on.

The purpose of that particular conversation or speech is how you HEART
it. Subjective. I know. =P

Think of it. When was the lastvtine you really listened to what he/she
said to you? Did you reallybpay attention. Or dis you just nod for the
sake of wanting to end it quick.

It gets on my nerves when someone is talking and the supposed listener
doesn't concentrate and wanders off in his own mind. Truly arrogant.
People are taking their time to speak to you. Take some time to LISTEN.

No comments: