Tuesday 7 July 2009

Looking forward

Hi guys. Sorry for not updating frequently. Anyway I've just got back
from the Ogilvy office in Pusat Bandar Damansara. Alhamdulillah
they've accepted me as an intern at the OgilvyAction Department.

Praise be to Allah. Syukur.

I have a big feeling that this is an entirely new level of my career.
I feel there will be lots and lots of work that needs to be done. I
think it'll be a huge challenge. Challenges perhaps. Of which I'm
willing to take on. Insyaallah with patience and what is in mybheart I
should do ok.

Moving away from that, I'm also looking forward to my Bandung Trip
with my cousin Along and his wife+kid and my grandma. It'll be fun.
And relaxing too I hope ;) the breeze, the landscapes and a little
pampering here and there.

Till next post!


Hilmi
iPhone

No comments: