Thursday 30 July 2009

120/240

Hey! How're you guys? Hope you're well. Anyway just a quick post. It's thursday night already. My goodness time flies. Today I got to meet my friends who studied in the UK and lived in the same halls. Had lunch and went around KL with them. :)

Anyway monday's the day i start work. Getting very nervous and excited. InsyaAllah ill do well. Doa for me k? Gotta get some rest now. Went to the doctor a few days ago. Fever? Nil. But my headache and ear pressure is just killing me. Due to the STUCK nose. Blargh!

Till next post! :)

salam

2 comments:

Sarah Yasmin Azizan said...

i loike the pic cuzzin! i believe u have done a great job for this couple..and you will absolutely do gorgeous job for kak jijo and fer future husband! :)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Thanks cousin!. hahaha insyaAllah ill try my very best. will put my heart and soul (not forgetting the sweat :P)

:D