Tuesday 7 April 2009

Growing

" Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is a choice "

The kittens are growing well, thanks to Fairuz and Ayu's care. They
look healthy and are starting to crawl around the room. Hehe

Anyway, I've been having good sleeping habits. Not sure why. By 11pm
I'll be so sleepy. And I'll wake up by 9.30am. Isn't that just great.
(good enough for someone who sleeps at 4am and wakes up at 1pm) hahaha

Must be the vitamins I'm taking everyday. A to Z Vitamins. Also been
drinking less sugary tea. Only one teaspoon or none at all! ;)

Alhamdulillah. Anyway, might hit the sack pretty soon. A friend
invited me to go to Warwick Castle (again) tomorrow. I'll see if I'm
up to it.

I have a 1500 and a presentation to prepare by the 20th of this month.
Also need to compile all my research and work too.

May it all run smooth insyaallah.

Goodnight!

Salam

2 comments:

ctjuliana said...

chomeyl nye ur kittens..

take care of them carefully ya!!

Hilmi Ramlan said...

haha a ah. tapi kitorang kena bagi kat orang. sebab takde orang nak jaga waktu cuti nanti :( agak sedih la jugak.