Thursday 2 April 2009

Amsterdam day 2

Alhamdulillah all is well. Today we started the day with a simple
breakfast and walked to the VAN GOGH museum. His Colours of the night
was being exhibited. The man who spoke of death and the starry skies
inspired me of what he was thinking. He wasn't morbid or psychotic, he
was just expressing his opinion on Heaven. And also his practice in
art. Amazing works. Bought a souvenirr for my personal self. A mug
with the Starry Skies illustration.

We then had a fun time at the famous Heineken Brewery. The origin of
the Heineken beer. It wasn't my cup of tea. Cause I do not drink. But
the interactivity and activities they provided in learning bout
brewing and their company was just appauling.

I know I'm on a break here. But somehow I've been amused at how
interactive these exhibitions/attractions are!! The idea of making the
client play around or fiddle with the little things just amazes me.

I'm hoping to go to Zaan Schanes or Zaandam tomorrow. The countryside
won't hurt yea? Hehe windmills, wooden shoe making and cheese. Here I
come. Oh the beautiful tulips of holland spring.

Gdnight!

Hilmi: iPhone.

Hilmi Ramlan

No comments: