Wednesday 1 April 2009

Amsterdam Day 1

Delayed for about an hour on ground. Another 30 minutes on air in
Amsterdam. Just very stressful morning. The flight was not bad though.

Went straight to the Centraal Station in Amsterdam and met with my two
friends. Found our way to Museumplein by tram no. 16 and checked in.

Went and got lunch. While accompanied by a friend who's studying in
the Nederlands. Great lad.

Had salmon+spinach+potatoes for lunch. Poured some Hosing sauce. Just
fantastic. Had a great time talking to the people of Amsterdam as well.

I've got to admit. The most friendliest people I've ever met!!

Visited the red light district. Hahaha I know it's not good but I just
thought I should give it a go. It was... Well a prostitution centre.
Name whatever sort of thing you'd want. I kinda got rather disgusted
by some of the things I saw.

Anyway we are just chilling in our rooms. Heading out for a cruise
probably later in the evening.

Haven't snapped much photos though. Till next entry.

Bye!

Hilmi: iPhone.

1 comment:

wRoNG said...

Ah ha! been a naughty boy =v=
though I can't say anything myself cuz I've been to Japan's red light district for a look... eh he...