Friday 13 March 2009

Twilight Sky


Alhamdulillah, all's well. My FCUK submission for the D&AD competition has been successful and insyaAllah will be sent next week by the university.

Thanks to all my friends and especially my tutor SAM for helping me out all the way!

I haven't been updating much now have i? hahahaha been rather personal with myself :P There are things that i'd love to discuss with you. But of course, i'd rather over coffee or tea.

I'd love to have someone to talk to right now. I'd really want to speak to my mum. The one who'd listen and listen. And of course advice in the very best ways you can think of. Oh and not forgetting papa ;)

I wonder how my brother did for his SPM. Hm results were yesterday. I'm still pondering hehe.

The skies and sun are playing nice these days. It's been sunny throughout the week. Alhamdulillah. I think Spring is here. :)

Cant believe how quick time flies. I felt like it was just a month ago i arrived on the island. But now, it's already spring. Two seasons flew away in a glimpse. I wonder, have i learned anything? Have i acquired anything?

Sometimes, the best way to learn IS to look back. I suppose there are options. I often wondered what life would be like in a few years. That was what i wondered a few years back! And look at me now. All mushy and talking gibberish haha.

When i look up to the eternal skies that Allah has laid out for us, I feel serene and just CALM. Plain calm.

What tickles your favour?

sea, sky and sand perhaps?

No comments: