Monday 23 March 2009

Late night March


i've never been so sleepy and tired. Nyarghhh.. my eyes can barely stand another 15 minutes. and i've not even prayed isya' yet. Come on hilmi!

I've been stuck to the laptop since 10.30pm. 4 hours straight. Trying to lay out and figure the bloody brief's layouts and etc. Bloody hell, my eyes are killing me. Blarghhhh.

Tomorrow's my work check. Wednesday's my competition submission for the O2 brief. It's really sucking the life out of me right now. Not much of doing, but thinking. The copywriting and text are just killing me. Editorial. Oh editorial. yuck.

Anyway, i've done quite abit and insyaAllah i should be able to print them out tomorrow. Wallahualam, we'll see what happens. I pray SO SO hard nothing would go wrong. It's 2am now. Have to wake up for class in 5 hours. :(

salam!

No comments: