Wednesday 18 March 2009

Stare me in the eye


Mengapa kita terbelenggu...

The morning started off pretty chilly. Spring's already here, but this morning was different. There was something with the winds and air. It kinda gave me the chills back there. Anywho, two guys from team Saatchi came and visit us today in Uni. They were ex-students of Clive and John (our tutors).

They gave out critics to our final year seniors. They suggested and gave advice on a few things. It was pretty interesting. I did learn a thing or two. The one thing they said that stuck to my mind AND heart was ' there's alot you have to do to get what you want'.

That was it really. Just a short session with them. After finding out that the photo studio was FULLY booked, i got all depressed and unhappy. argh! I bite, ok? Grrrrr...

But i called here and there. And insyaAllah this friday, i should be able to have a studio for the afternoon.

Today's weather was really warm. Reminded me of the short summer i had last year. I wonder what summer will be like this time around. Bet it's gonna be beautiful.

I'm still worried bout my placement in KL. I haven't received any news. I'm praying hard that i'll get it. Please please pray for my success. :)

Above is Putih. Hahaha she's been my model for this term. hehe Ayu, my housemate let her in the house a few months ago. Now she's all round and expecting! Should be real soon. Stay tuned!

salam.

No comments: