Saturday 24 May 2008

Wait..before that!

Im heading to the northern part of Wales tomorrow for a fishing trip with friends. It'll be a 3 days 2 nights trip near Bangor and Conwy.

Yet another chance for my camera to be out there breathing the summer air. ;) it has been a LONG time since it went out there.

I didn't have a good night sleep yesterday, so i'm gonna make this short.

There's about 3 weeks left till submission of both my assignments.

I have LOTS to do. Honestly. Digital Media is looking quite good. For a week 4 check up, i've done about 80 powerpoint/keynote slides. With lots of annotations and experimentations.

For Media and Materials, i'm to illustrate the whole campaign, adverts, brochure, logo, brand, identity, model for stall set up and much more. Wish me luck!

InsyaALLAH  ill try and get them all done and posted here. :)

Till then! 

Salam
Hilmi Ramlan
- off to WALES!

No comments: