Wednesday 7 May 2008

alot on my mind..?!


Supposedly, kak minah, who's waiting for her baby to 'pop' out is due in 7 days..

we received a phone call earlier this noon from her, she said she's being rushed to the hospital!! aRGH!!!! what great news! InsyaAllah all went well.

We still haven't heard much from her. But hey, i'll wait ;) hehehe it's this thing with me and babies. they are just adorable!!! =D

anyway, i'm doing my journal for Digital Media as i'm posting this. Hmm was doing abit of brain storming, well not into mindmaps YET. for Media and Materials.

Apparently, i have to market a company called SUNSHINE SALADS in an exhibition of three days. I've got some things through my mind but i'll have to look at the other criteria's later on.

Lots and lots are on my mind now. Media and Materials, Digital Media, Home, Accommodations, more of Home :P, and more of assignments.

oh and by the way! I have but one more to go for my THS 8 pieces. so far i have:

Game Design - Metal Gear Solid 5 and Possessed
High Tech - Musical Shoes
Image and Experience - Travel
Image and Text - Sour Grapes Whine in Frustration
Installation Art - Rectangular Opportunities
Pop Art - Do we need another hero? (Mario + Batman)

Sorry haven't had the time to post the images up. Will do so tomorrow or soon InsyaAllah. Basically they are just 7 pieces (1 more to go!) of A4 designs to integrate the concept and context of the stated topics chosen.

Man, i was confused myself in the previous sentence hahahaha :P

anyways, more to come soon!

Salam

Hilmi R

No comments: