Tuesday 13 May 2008

A Dream..


These few nights, dreams have been bothering me. Are dreams supposed to be a bother? I've questioned these dreams. Asked for Allah's guidance. And even dua' so that I know what it means.

Dreams are at times very comfortable. At times despairing. I've been dreaming dreams of which i cant recall. Dream of dreams which i don't want to recall. Dream of dreams where I try not to believe in.

Dream of dreams. Dreams. I wonder if dreams come true. Some of them had, personally. Some of the haven't. How would you justify this?

I find it hard to keep it out of my head, when that dream resolves you and your life. Your life and this dream makes a rubik's cube. Colours which define meaning. Form and shape which then translates context. What i see in the dreams, is it really going to happen?

I shut my eyes again and try changing channels. And in my heart, i pray for the best. In my mind i believe that some dreams are from God. And some of deviations from the Devil Jahannam.

InsyaAllah, it'll be alright.

No comments: