Tuesday 20 May 2008

Numbers...In my Head..

Four weeks and i'm done. Done with? First YEAR!!

Alhamdulillah, Allah has helped me through the 8 months in Birmingham. Educating myself and learning of new experiences.

Alhamdulillah, the journey was a smooth one. I did encounter troubles and etc, but nothing too serious. Namely just accommodation and my first few assignments :)

Alhamdulillah my assignments in Uni have been brilliant. 

Today was our THS ( theoretical historical studies  ) submission. It all went well for me the past 12 weeks tackling the assignments. Though with bumps here and there. Me and Amar sort of got together and worked our brains out for inspiration and technicalities ;). I submitted my piece of work at exactly 2:40pm. Due time was at 4pm. 

Apparently, there were many people who were still doing their 8 pieces of work! Astaghfirullah, i hope i wont have to do such a thing in the future.

Back home, my family is waiting. And i am eagerly waiting to go home and think of nothing but my time with them.

I wonder what it's gonna be like after that? Do you think it'll be the ME i was before..? The one who lost all means and logic to study. Minta Jauh. :)

Anyways, it's week 4 in the L4 2nd Semester 2nd Part calendar, this week, Digital Media would be another week pass. But for Media and Materials. Hmmmm am having lots of trouble getting myself to do the brief. I'm supposed to be 'experimenting' with the many available ways in designing. ie: embossing, etching, airbrushing etc. Supposedly, the lecturers wants us to explore possibilities. Possibilities in different media and materials.

Anyway, just got out of the shower. Am really having a headache. 

p.s: kak dd thanks for the advice ;)
p.s: maz! tidur!! :P

salam!

hilmi

i suddenly feel like saying :

" I love my mum and dad so much.."

hahahahha 

pening dan pening..tapi ok lagi :P

No comments: