Monday 22 October 2007

Gazing off....


Murcielago Lamborghini - courtesy of TopGear




wooh.. that apple sure tasted good. =)





have been eating lotsa fruits lately. hahaha.maybe cause i enjoy munching, so i thought, why not grab something that wont kill me..hahaha.. well i know..poyo..but still =)

anywho, have been listening to 1973 since last night. and also Saranghandago! thanks to that one person. pergh..

have been quite busy lately..sleeping..haha..mostly. =S


been sorting out papa's apartment bookings through phone. Oh my word. Phone charges here are hell! Syeesh. 1o pence per minit???....that's like... 70 sen! argh!!


have been having also lots of thoughts on my mind really. Thoughts about what ill do whilst im here in the UK. What ill do when ive graduated. 3 years. What ill do when im supposed to be of great importance in my work.


I feel that, without passion nor inspiration towards ur work, no one would cherish it. Nor would time. What was supposed to be of great importance in your life turned into a piece of thrash.


Jonathan Day did once say, " If you can just look at an artwork, and understand, it means that the artist has accomplished his mission." What do you reckon? I do agree. And of course, another part of me doesn't. I think that, sometimes, when someone actually does an artwork, fine arts specifically, have no idea what the bloody hell they are doing. Haha. Not referring to any particular artist by the way.


Have been doing anotations on different graphics and advertisements in the city and one in London. Was very interesting to know that, the subject im learning, Intro to Graphics, makes me more sharp and keen on looking at advertisements or just a piece of graphics and interpret it. Disect it if you wish to call it. And find out what it is ALL about. What i like and do best. Haha


I hope i get to learn more and further my understanding by learning from other classmates and the lecturers. Obviously like what SAM Muhizam, my lecturer told me " you'll be learning more from your friends than the university. So enjoy it! ".


I buggingly try to enhance my understanding by looking around. I want to photograph the world outside this room of mine. Argh! move ur ass hilmi. Hmm apparently, im supposed to start jogging with prakash too. Haha.. insyaAllah il make it a HABIT! =D



I was in ASDA today with Diana. Haha. So lame ok. We were looking for things for at least 2 hours. Haha had fun though. Akma sms'd me. She said she was sick and is having exams tomorrow. GOOD LUCK! =D


Anywho, was watching lots of videos on cars today!. OMG! im amazed! SLR! ENZO! F1! Murcielago! Gallardo! and many more!! hehe. yes yes. imma fan of these super cars. and i tell u now people, im gonna own one of them. or maybe more in the future. So just prepare me the invoice. Hahaa. =) talk about being confident. hehe. Anyway, gonna post the cars' photographs soon. Here's a sneak peek ;)





Till then,





cheers!

No comments: