Saturday 20 October 2007

At times, we must hold on....

Hmm havent been really pouring my heart in the blog.. Could it be the scene that im trying to evade? A word and sentence of pride i utter the few days. But still. Im losing it.

Anywho, im cooking pasta right now.. hmm oh gimme a minute! =S



BACK!

nope..not cooked yet..haih...stoooopid oven.. anywho..

it's 2 degrees celcius.. According to yahoo weather report. But you know, reports can be wrong sometimes yea? Haha. Well, had a chat with the flatmates just now. before started cooking. Top was full of his Nasi Goreng. Haha. And Lukman back from outing. =)

Hmm a soul cry from Des'ree. Kissing You. Go have a listen. =) It's sad. Hehe perfect!

anyway, had fun talking to ayie these few days. Hahaha he's so funny. makes me laugh. He's such a hantu. See people, though we've never met. Nor spoke to each other. The internet world has made us best buddies.Haha.

anyway, havent been photographing these few days. photographing..what a word..hahaha

anywho, feeling abit down. About what u ask? Well, nothing really. Nothing. Serious! Haha.

Maybe im just pondering about my assingments. Hmm doing quite well for my assingments really. Having a huge project of reinnovating a company. Will post the info soon. =)

Anyway, i want myself to be posted to the lecturers so that they will notice my work. =S

My heart's telling me that im doing the right things. Am i? I always ask Allah to answer for me. I always seek his help in whatever i want need or in question. I somewhat feel like i already know the answer right after my Doa'.

Oh..lemme go and check my pasta!!

oh yay! cooked! hmm wondered why it smelt weird..it was a different sauce. pergh. ASDA sauce..argh! nways..tastes nice!

hmm my family's coming to Birmingham soon. Just to come and visit me. =)

Oh and to the people who sms'd me for Eid. THANKS!! =D

hmm thanks also to along's friends! For sending me a huge card. But where's the duit raya?? haha. Well, pretty touching when i got the card. From along and his friends.

Alrighty then. Am gonna go and enjoy my late dinner. Not gonna let it go cold now innit?

Salam!

No comments: