Wednesday 3 October 2007

Colour and Pale


Why does sophistication come into play when we have decided on something.


Easy. So that it'll make things more interesting!




Hi! Well, today was pretty tiring really. Had to go out and take photographs of graphic works or designs on the road and everywhere. Was already at the BullRing at 12. Met with Shah. My my. His camera and tripod. Haha. We couldn't be missed walking around like that. Dangerous. I know. =)




So snap here and there. haha. Had so much fun. Well, tell that to my thigh. Syeesh. It cramped in the bus. I was on the way back. Great. Now i have to walk like the hunchback of notre dame. Argh! But it's alright now. Alhamdulillah.




Was stopped by a gentleman. He was reading the Bible to me and shah. Well, not a good duo to be reading the gospel now would it. I mean, no offence. We're both Muslims. Ahaha. I mean, target audience. Hello?




He was trying to make us grasp his ideology of Christianity. I believe that, in time, EVERYTHING will be unfold by God. Just wait and see. No offence to everyone yea. =)




He started gibbering about how the Bible was true and such. But he didnt convince anyone who came his path because, he was just simply talking. He said. There's a God. Because, there's a God. And? I mean, the bible must say something about that dont it? The Quran does. The Sastra does. The Torah does. So, how come he wasn't able to find what we asked? Because, he was just plain daft. Haha. I mean, sorry to offend him but if you want to convice other people about your religion, please do have more knowledge than of that you are questioning. Innit?


Colour


a girl who Shah thought might look good in photographs. haha. I think she's into you shah. Or is it the other way? haha jokin man. *chicken shit. hahahah*

Went through BullRing. With a VISITOR PASS!! haha so proud. The pass allows us to take photographs in the building. Cool eh?




So tonight marks the final 10th night of Ramadhan. My dear brother, Ilham, text me and reminded me to do Solat Hajat, Tahajjud and Tasbih if possible. Yes ladies and gents, to all muslims out there. Grab this chance while you are in it. =D




I desperately need to cut my hair!! And also, i need a printer! Argh!!




Oh and to my dear Atuk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yesterday was my atuk's birthday!




Ok then everyone, im gonna jet off here. Oh yeah, tomorrow, im breaking fast with the Muslim Malaysian Society in University of Birmingham. Just down at Edgbaston i think. Well gonna follow kak emi tomorrow.




Ok then. Do take care. Salam.




Hilmi

1 comment:

Nota Matahati said...

hehe, no la...its not u la hilmi! u r too nice 2 treat someone like that. its a friend of mine whom i think i'd better not mention who.