Wednesday 10 October 2007

AidilFitri - Eid Mubarak - 13 October 2007

Wow, how fast time flies. It's time for Eid already? My my. It has been a great year for me. Limkokwing. Birmingham. People. Family. Friends. And most of all, experiences. Alhamdulillah, i've lived through another Ramadhan, syukur.

Thanks Hyamin for the Hari Raya greeting. Made me ponder and thought, how come I'M not doing anything for Hari Raya. So yeah. Off i got on my desktop. And wished wooshed some crap. And tada! Here's what i got. Was really into doing it. Not sure what you people think. Anyway.


Salam Aidil Fitri to all Muslims and Friends who are celebrating. To my Family, Have a great Hari Raya. Though i'm far away, my mind and soul will be there for Hari Raya. Not to mention the kuih. haha

To my parents, Maaf Zahir Batin, amy ucapkan tulus ikhlas.

To my siblings, Abang mintak maaf i did anything wrong and misunderstood u.

To my grandparents, POYO pun nak mintak maaf banyak banyak kalau tersilap cakap.

To my cousins+aunts+uncles, Amy mintak maaf BANYAK2.

To my family in Indonesia, Maaf Lahir Batin ya semua nya.

To my friends out there, close and far, I apologize from heart and soul if i have done anything wrong to any of you.

And lastly to the world, Enjoy yourselves! =D

Salam....

3 comments:

Huzaifa Yamin said...

nice! but khat tu x nmpk sgt..

theme, i'm not really sure.. mybe diff country lain theme raye, but msia: ktupat, etc.

sy pn x tau nk gune theme ape, lastly pkai islamic nye geometric art.

stiap org ade style msing2..

k :)

Anonymous said...

hey...yeah true.. tapi tu lah..kat sini..ramai suka the moon as a representation of ramadhan kan?..hmm nways..thanks for the comment !!

Hilmi

h i t a m p u t i h said...

weh...kuih2 n serunding aku pun dah sampai weh...raya sakan weh...family xde pun xpe ah...

salam aidilfitri

maaf zahir & batin