Friday 29 February 2008

A mother's love...


Mother's day is a come this sunday. 

Though most of us dont really celebrate it, it just gives me the chance to show and express how much i love me mum :) 

Sometimes i think, have i done enough or spent enough time with my mum? 

Many out there aren't grateful that they even have a mother. You should cherish every second you have with your mother. :)

Remember:
" Syurga itu di bawah telapak kaki ibu"
or
heaven is beneath the mother's foot.

Rasulullah has also said that " When anyone in this world calls you, answer your mother first."
God.. i love my mum.. she rocks weh..haha.. she's the most coolest person i can ever ask for ;)

Love You MAMA!!

1 comment:

Nota Matahati said...

Hilmi, want me to make a scrapbook page/album for you? I can do it if you want! Just gimme some pics you'd like me to scrap with and the story behind it or what you want to express. :)