Thursday 14 February 2008

Masks

Venetian Mask (product) - Rome 08
Why do we cover our faces? With such a decree of shame and unimportance

. For which or when the reasons we are not to be honest?

A contradiction of smiles and grief. For what do we not allow truth be told?

I believe, only by being honest, is the utmost best way to work your way around the world. 

today, i received my results for Composition and Design Principles:

69 %

man.. just one shot to 70%? i know..but hey.. alhamdulillah i didnt fail and got what i thought id get. :D praise be to Allah...
tomorrow would be my Text and Image results. pray hard!!
till then, salam!

Hilmi R

1 comment:

Nota Matahati said...

Salam Hilmi!

69% is a good mark, I know you can do better though. You're so rajin, unlike me (hehehe). Eh, how do you want me to enlighten you? About how I do the stuff ke?