Wednesday 16 January 2008

Nature of Humans

Nature's way

I've been working on my two projects avidly now. My text and image: I HATE... project and my Composition poster/layout project. Have been working well with InDesign. It is a superb program i tell u. :D

for now it's all good and as planned. alhamdulillah. but i did went through lots of bumps. and im telling u. those bumps are really annoying. haha.
i've met these kind of things before. but does that mean it is the same? true enough that experience has taught me not to give in to self 'bad' talk. but what good does it do if we thus force ourselves still? 

i learned from the things that happened to me when i came back from malaysia. in class i was given a huge slap on the face when mr.B said i could've done better. at that time, in my heart, i had the most laziest idea of.. GET THIS DONE WITH ALREADY. but then i thought. He must be right. i AM better than this.

How many of us actually do think of the positive side of things? how many of us actually do think of positive elements when things are going on?

Possibly we only think that, when things go a fail, we tend to give up. Sometimes, giving up cant be the only choice. Though, choices seem to be very limited these days. haha.

anyway, whilst doing work on the computer, i get sms's from my parents. asking if i'm alright. if im coping well now. I REALLY thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to have such great parents with me. They are tolerant. Strong at heart. Lovable and caring too. :)

This 18th January they'll celebrate their 21st anniversary together. :) all those hardships they've been through. (and still is going on if i might add :P ....). 

Congratulations!!! :D

anyway im going to call it a night now. It's been really tiring. Today had lots of things happening. 

Photography @ the studio with Amar. Helped me a bunch. thanks man! :D

One 2 One lesson with the Mac people. Very friendly they are :)

bought myself a new watch.... weeeee!! from Fossil :D
and yeah... got back at 9pm.. and started working. hehe..
my stomach's growling right now. haha but hey. morning is a come :)
so yeah do enjoy today's photograph entry. ain't much but do enjoy it nway :)

Salam
Hilmi R

1 comment:

Huzaifa Yamin said...

the best and easiest way is to format it as fat32 in windows.. for more advanced way, use partition magic.