Saturday 12 January 2008

Granada 2007





Al-Hambra - Granada - Andalucia- Spain


Hi!! I shouldve done this so long ago. and yes i'vebeen spanked for this.hehe nways. i went for a trip to spain a month ago with some friends from Southampton and of birmingham. they were really friendly people. :)

Enjoyed the trip really. learned lots of things. we went to Al Ham
bra, the Andalucian city of the muslims until they fell to King Ferdinand of Spain. Well lots of history went on and on. Though, we learn through our mistakes. We learn from how we perished.
A person of wise just told me yesterday, " Remember!! Success is a journey!.. and when things get tough, the tough gets going "
t'was my father who gave me advice.
I was falling apart in my own world these few days. Why?
list:
me being homesick
me being lazy in assignments
me slacking
me not working hard enough
and more of me..
so yes, i asked for the most suitable advice. from my dad. :) he's always there for me. he's always there to advice. he's always my dad. ;)
anyway, i promised myself this 2008 to work my arse off. InsyaAllah, Allah will guide and lead me towards goodness and success. 

Amin.
Enjoy the photos ;)

2 comments:

h i t a m p u t i h said...

haha...sure u had lots of fun there mate..nice picture anyway..^^..Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions..happy new year^^ huhu

Hilmi Ramlan said...

thanks lad :) yeah..about time weh...haha and im due to submit my 2008 resolution.. hahaha