Thursday 17 January 2008

Memories of Us

Hilmi Syakirah Ilham

I've had lots of memories with 'us'. Good ones. Memorable ones. Bad ones. Sad ones too.
Despite the fact that we're suppose to love each other ever since we were born. We tried to cope with each other. We fought with each other. We cried with each other. We slapped each other. We karate kick each other. lol!! and yes. I love 'us'.
There will be nothing else that comes closer than us. I love us always. I promise us to never part ways. Ever. If anything was to happen, i'd help us get together. InsyaAllah.
;)
Us with mama
Anyway, did lots of composition and text&image work too today. Went to town and posted something for my parents and my family back in Malaysia. And also for the people in Jakarta too! :D

Having my composition class tomorrow. Please pray for me i've done good :D i hope all will go alright tomorrow :) wait for my next update to know more! Im as enthusiastic as you are. Trust me.. heheheh..

Salam,

Hilmi Ramlan
-listening to TENTANG DIA- weeeeeee!! thanks hens!!

No comments: