Monday 29 September 2008

EOS 5D MARK II






Neck Breaking 21.1 megapixels! At full frame!

Oh what a beauty. Have been waiting for the news of it's coming for quite some time.

With my current 1.6x gear, i could use a FF camera. But hey, i dont need it. YET. hmm I suppose it's all in the mind.
The current gear:

EOS 30D is simply superb as it is!

Minus LIVE VIEW. Minus the cool body. Minus Full Frame capabilities.

But do i need them? nope. :)

But damn that 24-105 could sure be a kicker. Great feel. Though, my trusty 17-85 still bears strong with me!

So i'm just gonna let time pass by and maybe get a DAMN good one in years to come. :) maybe in 10 years. there might b a  CANON EOS 1D MARK 10? hahaha. dream on hilmi. dream on.

But thats what's been keeping me going..

dream ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything about canon 5d mark II
http://snsays.com/782/everything-about-canon-5d-mark-ii