Tuesday 9 September 2008

10 days of commitment to Allah swt...

Faith in Fate - 2006

Alhamdulillah, it's been 10 days since the start of Ramadhan. Filled with fasting, prayers and zikir for Allah s.w.t.

I've never had so much commitment in my whole life. I can't remember when was the last time i enjoyed putting my head on the floor, and sujud to Allah for what he has given me and what blessings given upon me.

So far, alhamdulillah, Ramadhan hasn't been silent for me. With splendid food and great company from friends and family.

MasyaAllah, imagine people out there. The other believers out there who are doing the same. But without the same. Imagine them having to think of HOW to get their next meal. HOW to even AFFORD a meal.

Astagfirullah, sometimes i ponder on how lucky i am to actually have such a life. Filled with everything. More than enough is how i'd say it.

Unfortunately, it saddens me, seeing that some post smiles on their faces when it comes to Ramadhan. Smiles where they would only put up for the month. Or maybe even till dusk. 

Syukur alhamdulillah.

a famous dua/prayer:

" Oh Allah, i am not worthy of your Heaven. 
But i am not willing to enter Hellfire. 
As such, forgive me of my sins. 
For you are the Most caring and Most Forgiving."

hilmi

2 comments:

h i t a m p u t i h said...

waa..nice shot bro..kaler pun lawa..ahak..terbaik

Hilmi Ramlan said...

thanks man :)