Monday 17 August 2009

Liza & Ab @ Kluang

Alhamdulillah their wedding went smoothly. I know I shouldve blogged
about it earlier. But am just caught up with bad timing. Haha.

Anyway third week at OgilvyAction is starting to sound like 'work'.
Proper stress and working environment is seeping in. Loving it, don't
get me wrong.

The people at OgilvyAction are just so nice (though they can be a
little quiet at times haha). They are friendly as. ;) loving the whole
experience. From the creative side of view. I'm really looking forward
to learning more and contributing my ideas and thoughts. I hope I
won't be a lot of trouble. Cause I HAVE been poking my ass in
practically every single brief I'm allowed to haha.

Now I understand how much committment you need to do the thong you
love. Especially when it isn't a 9-5 job. Just listening in certain
conversations/meetings made me realise how important little details
are. For they bring the bigger picture.

My Creative Director Jimmy said one evening (when I had to stay late
in the office to finish up some work for tomorrow) " welcome to the
advertising life. I hope you know what you're doing. ". Haha. Thanks
jimmy. That might sound like a warning for others. But an
encouragement for me. It's when you take the difficult, do what you
can and turn it to what you love doing. :)

Will update more soon. The fasting month is just around the corner.
Masyaallah. Time flies so fast.

Salam!

No comments: