Monday 3 August 2009

Day 1 @ Ogilvy!

Alhamdulillah. My first day at OgilvyAction went smooth. Was
introduced to the other staff. And they were a happy bunch of people. :)

Arrived in the morning (takes to mama for sending me. Luv u!) to find
that I was early. At 845am! Hehe. I was then assigned to my own table.
Wooooo. And my own computer. After some IT glitches everything went
alright. :)

Jimmy, my Creative Director showed me around. Which at the end of the
tour I had to ask where the loo was haha. Funny. I wasn't given much
to do. But I'm sure it takes time. I did try and be as proactive as I
can ie: laying off facebook and Twitter. Gosh. They are my best
friends in the time of boredom haha.

Khoo, one of the CD's and I sat down. To discuss what he and the team
can offer me. And of course what I can offer them. :) it was a
resourceful chat. And I am truly inspired. Insyaallah there will be
much to learn.

Can't wait or day two! Oh btw I've just got my new pair of glasses
today. Ehehe. You like it? :) simple plastic frame with clear glass. :)

Anyway will post more soon. Gotta get a good night's sleep.

Salam!

2 comments:

wRoNG said...

You cut your hair!!
haha...XD (rolls over...)
ehem...sorry bout that...

GABATTE!! P(^0^)q

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hahaha poyo :P hehe.

no worries. hmm i really prefer my hair short. easier to take care. hahaha!

how're u? good?