Sunday 7 December 2008

Swan Lake




Hi everyone,

how was your saturday? Mine was VERY productive. I had my magazine stuff done (not much) the night before. And a few hours ago i had some touching up with it as well.

interesting thing today was, i went to the park AGAIN, this time with andy (again) and photographed nature's best. Swans, birds, people and the lake. It was beautiful. Pretty and astounding! I just feel peaceful when i get so close with my creator's creations.

Anyway, there's lots more to do with my assignments. So i wont be updating much so soon. Tomorrow, i'm planning to do the FCUK photo session. It'll be fun. i promise ;)

anyways, more info soon! i'm totally knackered.

Goodnight! Salam.

Hilmi R.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi emi~ lama x singgah sini~ hehe gudluck ngan assignment nywy~!!

Mynrose said...

romantic sungguh your swan lake. i loveeee. my second favourite picture after the elegant burung pic taken at that bird zoo in KL.