Wednesday 31 December 2008

2009

Hello 2009. It's been a short trip with 2008. She's already left. And i feel quite guttered honest. I couldn't do much in the past year. Felt there was MUCH more that could've been done. Isn't it always that way. Having the idea that, things always doesn't go YOUR way. But i insist on it. I still think i've wasted too much time on nonesense and nothing productive.

The last few laps of 2008 was led by a trip to paris, of which i promised MORE photos, and also london. I just got back from the city and arrived in Bicester Town. Crashing over a friend's place for New Year and the first day of 2009. Seemingly, i've learned alot since the last new year.

Many have struck my mind. Ideas and thoughts which might've intrigued me earlier. Lying in the midst of growing up, possibilities and opportunities were the chase. In such an ambigious race towards what i might call; LIFE, made me wonder as well if it was all worth it.

Another year in the foreign land has made me a different person. 2008 witnessed the many frustrations, happiness, anger, depression and lots more from the inner heart of me. Some of which i don't even want to express. In fear i would only bother myself.

A year ago, i thought it was the most perfect year ahead! Everything planned out, carefully straightened and sorted. But Allah has His ways with His subjects. Everything happens for a reason. I've learned that well in enough. Mama has taught me to accept what Allah has laid out for you and make the best out of it.

People tend to forget, we are mere humans. Humans with minds which think and re-act to certain situations with effective means. For everything that happens, even with the strength of our wisdom, fail to apprehend, happens for a reason.

Reasons of which you need to logically form within your scope of mind. 2009, i hope would bring the best of me and of everyone else. Last year's resolution, Alhamdulillah, most of them have been achieved. And some others? Being achieved. InsyaAllah with His blessings and prayers, it will all happen smoothly.

For this year, i propose to myself, a life without hassle and a disciplined one. A life where i would greatly appreciate things more! I wish for 2009 to be a lovely year. Eventhough now, Gaza and Israel are fending each other off. I still think there's a way for everything. In time, we'll see.

InsyaAllah, i will try to keep my promises fulfilled to Allah, parents, family and friends. With what strength that's in me.

To bring it all up, i wish all a Happy New Year. And may Allah bless you. May this new year be an auspacious one. Prosperous and bring great fortune to all.

I'd also like to ask for forgiveness if ever i have faulted. For i am still learning.

Wassalam.

Hilmi
2009

No comments: