Friday 15 August 2008

PFX Dinner

Papa, me and Uncle Illyas

my assistant for the night

me and mama 

some of the boys and food 

little mr cute ;)


The boys' (drivers of Petronas Formula Xperience 2008) parents organised a little something for the instructors (german, mind u) and also the PFX team.

As well as for us. The supporters. ie: mothers, brothers, sisters, fathers etc.

As such, we had lots of good food and company at the Pan Pacific KLIA. Was a tad humid and warm. But was alright ;)

Didnt really have the mood to take photos but there u go. Have got LOTS more to edit and give out to the parents :)

till then!

1 comment:

demonsinme said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM MASTER HILMI:

Thank you for the comment you left for me in MASTER READER's blog, it is mych welcome and appreciated.

True that Allah has made us in such a way that we often think that we are inadequate.

And furthermore tru taht we are. I agree with what MASTER READER said that the pain of longing for the holy prophet and the ONE GOD is in actual a pleasure in disguise.

AND alhamdullillahn god has once more blessed me with an AKH who reminds me to say Dzikir, selawat to our beloved prophet. YOU ARE THAT BLESSING MY AKH.

THANK YOU for reading my poetry. I wish I could write it in other ways but, being metaphorical is the only way I know how as that is how I see this world - A prison that is filled with torments in the form of enticing pleasures of the body not the soul. It is how I try to convey my longing to be free from painfull pleasures and enduring pleasurefull pains so that I will be accepted and be allow by HIM to rest at the foot of HIS throne.

The pains that I felt my dear AKH, is bearable.

The secret - AN AKH LIKE YOU.

SALAM SILAHTURAHIM MASTER HILMI, MY AKH.