Thursday 28 August 2008

Cili.. siapa gigit?

a person who just doesn't understand what it means by THAT's it.. is just someone who just does not understand. Im so mad. Yet ive been taught not to be mad.

I've done so much for you and your family. And i hope you are reading this. 

U better get urself versed with the many verses of help u can get. cause i'm just sick and tired of your freaking self that you just HAD to put me into trouble even after i've left in peace.

What IS your problem? I've opened up and apologized.. i've opened up and said the many things i should've said. But hey, not my fault.

Now, because of ur utter inconsideration, uve made me lose money, faith and what not. How could u? How DID u??

Damn la..

1 comment:

Mynrose said...

sape tu sape tu. heres a link to my post to remind you of your worth when you start thinking negative thoughts. http://mynrose.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-promise-myself.html