Wednesday 27 August 2008

My my..

I cant believe my luck.. today yet again, i had to take another leave from work because, i couldnt drive.. why? i forgot my road tax was due... 3 days AGO?! like damn.. sorry to the ladies in OVA.. thousand apologies :(

nways, the night before lots of other things happened as well. Went for dinner at the curve with naddy+syafiq and zae. U can call it an early birthday dinner for Z hehe. Oh btw, sorry aliff, not gonna make it to space tonight sorry!

nways.. whilst walking down the parking lot, i looked for the parking ticket. And bloody hell, i lost it. So okay, i went around the whole CURVE at 10pm to look for it. And i couldnt find it. OK. i was tired. So i thought ill just pay and get on with it. So there i drove to find the freaking office. And it took me 10 mins to locate the small looking office which was actually the counter at the exit. hah.

things couldnt have gotten better when i found out that u only had to pay 25 ringgit as a fine. So it was much cheaper than i expected. Yet again wasted my time running to the ATM machine right before that. Just in case it costs more.

So okay, that was fine.

Today i renewed my road tax for the Neo. BEFORE that i had to wait for MAA's office to OPEN. And i had to pay the insurance premium before being allowed to pay for my road tax. The process of getting my insurance took me about an hour. As such, i lost all hopes for coming to the office after lunch time. For by the time i finished the whole road tax payment, it was already 2.30pm.

Feel REALLY bad cause havent been going to work this week. Darn it. I might consider next week as my final internship week. Hmm i'd want to consult the bosses regarding the matter. But i've got to be honest. I've learned HELL a lot of things in the agency. It's truly a brilliant company. ;)

Today went to the curve at 6.30pm to meet Jae, LIKE FINALLY, after a year of separation. It was terribly bad at the Padang Kota road in kota damansara. The maths:

Rain+Lightning+Big Lorries+Sleepy drivers+Cold weather+Traffic+Bad traffic light = 2 hours on the road.

damn.. hahaha.. nways.. that was bad enough. An addition the the pain was that, my petrol was at a very worrying state. It was just 0.1cm away from the ZERO mark. I was driving as though my car was a manual. Going from N to 3. Then back to N. Then maybe D. Then N. Handbrake. Haih.. Sad sad moment really.

Abruptly, a huge tanker/lorry would just steer into my lane. 

I arrived at the Curve at 8.15 pm exact. Terrible experience.

Nest week will be the fasting month of Ramadhan. My how time flies. Just last year i was fasting in my Gimson House room alone. Or maybe with some friends as well ;)

THis year it's gonna be a lot different. Alhamdulillah i'll get to spend time, quality of it with my family and friends. :)

So till tomorrow, i have to get to work at 9 tmrw. SO yeah. I'd want to get some sleep. Haih.

Nways, will post the photos of today and yesterday tomorrow. hahaha get it?? LOL!!

p.s: Happy birthday Zehan and Aliff.. Allah bless you both ;)

HIlms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want piccies.... =p Bz sgt ke? kehkeh.