Tuesday 20 November 2007

Snow Falls



Hey! I haven't been updating this blog for awhile now. Been quite busy travelling. Haha. Anyway, breakdown of my results for term 1:




Intro to Graphic Design ------> 63%


Mark Making----------------> 60%




Did a presentation for THS too. It was.....well..JUST ok for me. Felt i could've done more. Anyways...




GUESS WHAT?!?!??! it snowed last night! Wooohooo! my very first encounter/experience with snow. Such a beauty i tell u. Photos!! :D

Just a few. Lazy to post more.. Hehe. it WASNT easy to take photos with the SLR in the cold i reckon. Cause, i was scared it might get the camera too wet. And disfunction. hmm but then again, partly weatherproof ;)


Hmm had nothing much to talk about these few days. Except the fact that im lazing my butt off. Argh! I so swear to work harder. hmm..




Have a surprise treat for everyone this coming christmas. Not telling anyone. :P




Was in london for three days two nights. Spent some time with friends and kak dd. Went around london, heavily and purely by foot and tube. Haha. Well, i kinda like the tube. Except when it's at peak hours. I could possibly get to Shadwell the next time alone i think. hehe. No promises!!




I'm actually munching on my fried pasta right now. Tastes good btw ;) Just woke up from despair of just an OK presentation. Haih............. Gotta get my kits on.




Met Kalpana in London too!! :D Was really good to have met her after awhile. :) Went around London Bridge and Oxford Circus. Got myself a scarf and a trench coat. ;)




Oh and also, am starting my new modules this week. Hope im gonna do great this time :)




hmm anyways, gonna stop here now. Might start editting some photos for facebook and such. And yes! I'm on facebook. For awhile now. Hehhee. Look up for HILMI RAMLAN.




aitte then cheers!




hilmi




1 comment:

h i t a m p u t i h said...

woi2..snow mali snow mali....snowboarding jom....ahaks~~!! kate dok oversea...bende wajib tu...~~!!!