Tuesday 13 November 2007

boredom is always related to me...

Hey people, it has been a whole of doing nothing today. Haha apparently its REVIEW week a.k.a results this thursday and friday for our two modules. InsyaAllah ill do fine. :)
Anyway, had been thinking lots of my family. They're coming here in december. Isn't that great? hehe. So yea, theyre coming and gonna spend the whole winter hols with them.
Apparently, next week, we're gonna start our new modules. Can't wait really. Few of my friends got to know their results last week. ARGH!.. Most of them scored a 69% which is quite a feat. Because, 70% is a 1st Class mark. 69% would mean a 2.1 mark. Haih. Not what I'M looking for really. So yes, please pray that i hit the mark. I hope i'll hit MORE! hehe. If I dont, then Allah must have other plans for me for i already poured my heart in the work. Whatever could've been done HAS been done. So yes, tawakal. :)
Was arguing about copyrights with keith. Haha a short yet splendid arguement!
Besides that, have been doing nothing except sleep and tidy up my room. Had the room checks today. The officer was happy. Har har. Got my parcel from Amazon.co.uk today. Ordered a very interesting book from them. DRAWING NOW : 8 Proportions. Amazing illustrations in it.
Anyway, apart from being so illusionised by the fact that the MAC operating system machines here are cheaper than KL, i have no other interesting things to share about today.
Honestly, it's been rather quiet yet solemn lately. Have been calling home quite frequent too. Maybe it's the 'missing family and friends' segment again.
Akma wasn't well today. Tried calling a few times, she didn't pick up. Oh well. :)
OH YES! I want to sell off a MAROON 5 ticket. It's up for 25 pounds. Anyone?
They are coming to Birmingham NEC to perform. So yes, grab it while you can!
So back to akma, she's planning on coming here next year. Not sure whether July or January. But yeah, InsyaAllah. :) She's thinking of furthering her Professionals in Accountancy here in Birmingham City University. Glad to hear so though.
Well, quite nothing else really. Till then! :D
hilmi
bored yet anxious...that sucks really... :O

No comments: