Monday 30 July 2007

My First Assignment!...

hah!..as the title suggests, i was asked to photograph my cousin, Along's wedding...hehe..was on the 7.7.07..hehe..good one eh?..hmm nways..these are some of the memories i could carry with me...whilst i took photographs..do take a look yea?..and comment..hehe.

Woah.the event was really shocking for it was really tiring!!..haih... =S i learned loads of things..


especially what CHLOH, an ex photographer for a local newspaper agency..and Ms.Anita...another photographer from STAR..well..she WAS from there..and both are GREAT photographers..they told me that...to photograph images which are bombastic, feel as though ur in it..as though u are the one in the event..and make sure u get ur objectives right.. =)

so..not sure if im worthy of being their protege', but here goes.. =)


these are candids and non candids from the events..Bernikah..Bersanding..















Bernikah











Bersanding












and the crew..hehe





left to right: keith, me and cherrie. =) thanks for being there for me.

me and her ;)


do comment on what u think..thanks!

No comments: