Monday 30 July 2007

holiday!

Hah!...Now that i have so much time in my hands...and feet...and of other parts of my body, i have people to call..and ask them out!..haha..hmm some owe me movies...and stuff..hehe...

There's an event coming up in a week time..the Eyes of EOS seminar..or outing they call it..
It's somewhat gonna help me with portrait photography and such..

Im also in the midst of getting my UK studies preparation...and not forgetting my holiday trips with papa...

In plan...Phuket!!...and Genting =S .. well the Genting one couldve been something else..but hey!..im not complaining.. ;)

Anywho, today did some 'bill-paying' activities with mama..phew!...it's been awhile since i've been to the post office..haha

hmm till then..i gotta go pick up my siblings from school... =)

cheers!

HiLmi

No comments: