Monday 4 January 2010

Sherlock Holmes

Many fans of THE Holmes would be dissapointed. But nevertheless, the movie entertained me. And that's that. Entertainment. Sometimes we take things too seriously. Things that don't even prove of any benefit to us. Why waste our energy comparing, debating and issue all kinds of facts about what the movie SHOULD be and what it isnt?

The clothes were beautiful by the way. ;)

Perhaps it's just a movie. It's nothing more. Mr. Downey Jr. acted pretty well. I don't speak English as a first language but nevertheless your accent was a little bit 'tipsy' there sir.

Just a side note. The few last words Holmes said in the movie kinda reminded me of how people tend to believe something because they were told it's how it is. Fear. Manipulation to control the mass crowds. Somehow I found what he said about Blackwood fooling people into believing that he HAD magic made me think. Is that what ad people do too? Or do we just sell stuff?

No comments: