Tuesday 4 March 2008

Connecting the dots..?


Argh!! im struggling with my ARMY brief. Hmm im still stuck with ideas. Not having much on my mind. Ya Allah, Allahumma La Sahla, Illa ma ja A'll Tahu Sahla... InsyaAllah.. :)

im still striving to 'connect the dots' between my ideas of persuasion and also of this brief given to us.

hmm i've been praying so that ill get through this. Now i have to start worrying about my THS work. Am planning to do an ad for my THS 8 piece work. Using the concept of text and image. ie:advert ;)

anyway, am gonna try and do lots of sketches tomorrow. hmm pray for me ill do well! :D

salam!
Hilmi R

2 comments:

. said...

saya di bumi yang tak pernah ditandusi salju dan dedaun kering ini medoakan agar saudara hilmi dapat melaksanakan setiap tugasan yang diberikan dengan baik.

di sana tengah spring kan sekarang ni?

Nota Matahati said...

Every piece of artwork begins with a blank canvas. All the best 2 ya, my friend! I'd love to see your sketches :D