Monday 10 December 2007

Winter Warwick


Warwick Winter Leaves
Warwick....or pronounced WAR- RIK... which i first thought was WAR-WIK...haha made me a shameful daft in front of my friends..hehe well sorry for not being british..hehe


Anyway, was at warwick with Diana and some of her friends. It was so COLD! Raining! Raining! and more Rain. Just plain wet. Haha but it was alright. A lil rain won't put us off. hahaha. We went around the castle halls and all. Learned lots about the history of Warwick and its developments till recent dates.

Hmm after the warwick trip, which apparently finished at around 5, we waited outside our halls for Addai to come and pick us up to Kak Liza's house. Abang Zul organized an open house for friends and family. :) was nice of him.


Had lots of food. BBQ chicken. Lamb and all. I helped marinating the meats. It was tiring people. Hahahhaa.


Had lots of fun taking photos with friends. Atong, Yam, Haqiff, Diana and all was there too. Have been hanging at Kak Liza's place for quite some time. Even today. Ate capati !! omg.. i miss the mamak laaa... hahah


nways. had an RVJ check last week. It was brilliant! I'm happy with myself alright. Alhamdulillah :D hm this thursday is my presentation for Compositional analysis. So i hope ill do it good and insyaallah great. :)

more photos at my facebook thanks!!

hilmi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi looks like im the first 1 to do stuff like this.........i miss a lot i guess.........!muah see u at kl!lol!:o ni ira..........

Huzaifa Yamin said...

about macbook pro... if u want a cheaper one mybe macbook pro 2.2ghz.. if not the one with 2.4ghz 15inch la.. mmg bbaloi, future proof I think.

my sis pnye powerbook g4 12inch still ok lg skrg, pkai os 10.4, smooth and steady..

Huzaifa Yamin said...

about the mac os 10.5 leopard, x penah try lagi.. mybe soon at any Apple outlets.. for me, it will increase your productivity and ease your work a lil bit..